Jun

VIDEO: Cesc stars in Spain advert

Written by Chris Wheatley

This viral video was released by Nike before Spain’s loss with Switzerland earlier this evening.

Unfortunately for them, the title is ‘ES NUESTRO AÑO. SERÁ NUESTRA ERA’ which translates as ‘This is our year. Our era.’

Arsenal skipper Fabregas features towards the end of the video, enjoy!

9 Comments on "VIDEO: Cesc stars in Spain advert"

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Guest
dan
5 years 7 months ago

why keep posting stuff about the traitor.

Guest
gunned_down
5 years 7 months ago

so “you representing the Future” hence why you didn`t play today lol if you leave get use to that. Tip: I left home for college ,once I came back it didn`t feel like home anymore !

Guest
Tony
5 years 7 months ago

damn puyol is ugly!!!

Guest
harrison
5 years 7 months ago

fabregas=arsenal legend and hes gunna stay and anyone calling him a traitor just go support the team on the shite half of north london

Guest
jack
5 years 7 months ago

its disturbing how fickle some arsenal fans are… really, fabregas is an arsenal player, and we have publicly told barca to go and fuck themselves, or as good as, and there are muppets out there calling him a traitor… trust me when i say that fabregas has given his all for us, and has been a revelation whilst at arsenal, and become one of the best creative midfielders in the world… if he did decide now is the right time to go back to barca (which he is absolutely entitled to) then i say good luck to him as long… Read more »

Guest
ricky the rabbit1
5 years 7 months ago

Xavi got his dose of DNA today – Swiss DNA after they came all over his irritating little face.

Guest
ktexs
5 years 7 months ago

jaajaaaajaaaa sed is my dreaaammmmmm thiii yearrrrr k today spain (0)vvvvssssssss suiza (1) thanks fffabregas adn good day

Guest
simms21
5 years 7 months ago

I’ve been touchy lately about the Cesc subject but I still love the guy. I don’t like Spanish men now though…. Love the women though!!!

Guest
gt
5 years 7 months ago

Pretty impressive ad, but budweiser’s is even better 😀

youtube – watch?v=hh–OWsGt8o