Jan

Who was your Arsenal Man of the Match against Leeds?

Written by Chris Wheatley

Leeds United 1-3 Arsenal

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

16 Comments on "Who was your Arsenal Man of the Match against Leeds?"

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
the Man
the Man
5 years 4 months ago

KOcsielny was SUPERB tonight, as well as soNg…as well as Nasssri!!!

Gunner30
Gunner30
5 years 4 months ago

Alex Song won us the game. Worked hard to break play up and Kept possession very well. Did his and Denilson job very well

Mistaken
Mistaken
5 years 4 months ago

Nasri for me. Just love the confidence of the goalie (sorry cant spell name), always talking to his defenders

greek gooner
greek gooner
5 years 4 months ago

i voted arshavin, just for fun

plz plz plz Arsene, no MORE Denilson and that FAT CUNT from Russia!!!
my eyes HURT!!!

Daymee
Daymee
5 years 4 months ago
As a team, they were simply dominant and went out there to shut a lot of critics up. Trust me, lots of haters were hoping we got turned over. Remember, everyone likes to have a dig at Arsenal. Whilst we haven’t achieved anything yet this season, we are having the best season so far compared to the top 5 in England. We are the only team in England that is still vying for all competitions: Carling Cup, FA Cup, Premier League, Champions League. 4 competitions. I’m not the kind of fan that start to praise the team after just one… Read more »
Iluvafc
Iluvafc
5 years 4 months ago

I was so worried when I saw Denilson on the teamsheet, luckily Song & Nasri’s names were on it as well, both deserved MOTM for me. Despite their contributions to the goals I thought Bendy & AA had below par performances again. In the case of AA I think it’s confidence, whereas for Bendy it’s playing out of position. But overall great result, go gunners!

pastaface
pastaface
5 years 4 months ago

Van Persie looks to be getting his touch back!
Chamakh has gone quiet but maybe it’s his positioning, he needs to start scoring goals again, however the team did well against a resilient Leeds

Wilsheres dad
Wilsheres dad
5 years 4 months ago

Several stand out players tonight (Nasri, Song, Sagna, Kocsielny, Djourou) all of whom are part of the “first 11”. Although the others played their part in a very good, composed & commanding performance, there remains a gulf between the quality of play between first choice players & most of the current second choice Players.( Arshavin, Denilson , Bendtner & Chamakh).Lets hope this win will raise their confidence.

m
m
5 years 4 months ago

nobody mentioned sagna,he was a monster today.i was t the game was amazing.even though leeds boys were loud but we were just up there.sagna is my MOTM by the way he never stoped runing.

John
John
5 years 4 months ago
I thought nasri was awful apart from his cracking goal. He gave the ball away, didnt help denilson or song, played way too high up on the pitch almost as a striker. He didnt go past players, his passing and touch at vital moments wasnt good enough. I dont think nasri can play as a CM i can see why wenger play him on the left wing. Hes not reliable enough to play CM. LOok at fabregas when he came on he just bossed the midfield. I personally thought koscielny was supberb, pace, compsure, passing ability, aerial ability he looks… Read more »
Manamongst
Manamongst
5 years 4 months ago

Where’s Rosicky? I hope Arsene doesn’t rotate Nasri out this weekend for him.

WillyG
WillyG
5 years 4 months ago

Denilson and Arshavin to vie for Worst MOTM!

fred
fred

Chelsea Res vs. Arsenal Res

Lets hope for a good stream tonight for all who cant make it.

Greg Quain
Greg Quain
5 years 4 months ago

Gooners were in fine form last night. Sami Nasri was excellent and is definetley way out in front as Gooners player of the Season. Don’t know why the Prof is persisting with Bendtner and Arshavin. The Danish boy lost the ball on at least 10 occasions and does not know where he is to play. Arshavin has lost form and missed 4 decent chances last nite.Robin Van Persie looks back to form which augurs well for the rest of the season.We need a centre half. Any chance we would make a bid for Cahill of Bolton?

dewale razak
dewale razak
5 years 4 months ago

my man of d match against leads was sagna

GunnerMKD
GunnerMKD
5 years 4 months ago
imo wenger shouldn`t have filled such a strong starting XI. if i were him, i would have put vela left, bentner centre and arshavin right, denilson wilshere and rosicky in mf, eboue as rb and that guy miquel. we already have a lots of games to play-twice a week, so being out of the fa cup wouldn`t have been such a loss. at least if we were out, the players would get more time to relax and stay fit. or wenger is thinking we can`t beat barca, so he wants to proceed in the fa cup … idk, just my… Read more »
wpDiscuz