Rewind: Arsenal 1-0 Bolton Wanderers

Welcome to Gooner Talk’s highlights feature, ‘Rewind’. Rewind will provide you with post-match highlights to every single Arsenal first team game giving you the opportunity to watch the goals you’ve missed, or want to see again.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy the mighty Arsenal on your computer screen.

Arsenal 1-0 Bolton Wanderers

Nicklas Bendtner came off the bench to snatch victory for Arsenal when he slid in to score with six minutes left.

Until then Arsenal had been frustrated as Robin van Persie fired a volley just over the bar and Emmanuel Adebayor hesitated and his shot was blocked.

Van Persie’s toe-poked effort hit the post before the Dutchman’s flick was saved by Jussi Jaaskelainen, who then saved Bendtner’s close-range header.

But the Dane converted Van Persie’s cross to finally end Bolton’s resolve.

Mraces
Mraces

Right place right time:) IF he kept him self in the penalty area he would be ok, as after that first header just after coming on and his goal, the minutes in between he was terrible, didnt complete a single pass and couldnt beat boltons left back

Gooner Dare MKD
Gooner Dare MKD

I read today that City has hijack arshavin offer and zenit have agreed with city over the price and player wage,because of this wenger wanted to be quite and now we lose him to city,I’m very disappointed.

chris
chris

yeh ive read about that aswell, going to be annoyed if its true about city..if we dont get arshavin then i dont see who else because wenger doesnt want arteta and apart from him i cant see anyone coming in that would make that much of a difference who would be ‘cheap’ at about 10million

Mraces
Mraces

jimmy bullard and jack collinson are being linked according to some papers today

Samir

Do you guys listen to the papers all the time? Read sky sports news, no other team has confronted them about Arshavin, it’s silly paper talk.

Joe
Joe

None of that is true, it’s newspapers bullshitting to get sales

Mr.T
Mr.T

Happy for Bendtner. Somebody is lying in this Arshavin story. I have a good feeling it is the Mirror. Zenit’s spokesman has said that Arsenal are the ONLY club that has contacted them about Arshavin and ONLY club that has made a bid for him. I think the Mirror is talking shit because everybody is looking at Man. City because they have all the cash. Also heard we are going back in with a higher bid for Arshavin.

Samir

Yeah, I think Wenger is going to offer 13Million + 5Million as Arshavin plays or something like that

chris
chris

problem with that is zenit seem to want cash up front and not in add-ons

Hiro

remember when you wrote that arshavin had inked a deal with us already according to a very “good” source of yours, tuttocampo or whatever that magazine’s name was?

how’d that go 😉
my point: never trust the media. trust only arsenal.com

/Hiro

arsenal4ever
arsenal4ever

for all doubters!

I think a more reliable source as the mirror!! I think this week it will be confirmed but if we dont get him Arsene has someone special in his mind, I am sure.

Neil
Neil

Let’s just put it this way, Arshavin will be an Arsenal player before we go to Hull.

arsenal4ever
arsenal4ever

I think so yes. As The Sun told before all other papers we will get Nasri!!!! So in sports it is a good source I think!!!

Gooner
Gooner

Yeah The Sun’s a trustworthy source… not. Its just another rag.

okgunner
okgunner

I think Diaby has been terrible all season, does anyone else agree? I understand now why he is nver preferred when we have a full squad.

Enable Notifications    OK No thanks