Arsenal V Wolves – Team News – Eduardo in for injured Bendtner

Arsene Wenger has rotated his injury-ravaged XI once more for this afternoons clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers, with the notable changes coming at the back and in attack.

Wenger brings in veteran defenders Sol Campbell and Mikael Silvestre while Eduardo da Silva earns a rare start, in for Nicklas Bendtner who has a knock to his knee. As revealed earlier via my Twitter page, Bendtner is expected to play the final 20 minutes.

Almunia
Sagna – Campbell – Vermaelen – Silvestre
Eboue – Song – Denilson
Walcott – Eduardo – Rosicky

Subs: Fabianski, Diaby, Nasri, Vela, Clichy, Eastmond, Bendtner.

Jack
Jack

Got a feeling that Walcott might get played down the middle with Eboue on the right and Eduardo out on the left. With Rosicky, Song and Denilson making up the midfield.

goonersems
goonersems

where is Rosicky?

A TRue GOon
A TRue GOon

EDUARDO CAN’T FINISH!!!!!!!!111

hk
hk

rosicky should play in cm with eboue Rw and theo Lw.

trollz
trollz

Chelsea ManU is a better game than this..snoozefest.

A TRue GOon
A TRue GOon

GOONER CHRIS, REMOVE THE 4 MINS THING. YOU ARE LOSING VISITORS BECAUSE OF IT!!!!

damstar
damstar

the way we play stinks to me….i dont think we have any hope of winning any title again this season..how i wish we could hold on to that one goal lead against birmingham…smh…i love arsenal and i will be a gunner forever no matter wat..but i think our season is fucked now that chelsea won against manu…am sorry to all of u here if i sound so pessimistic but we have to say the fact…we have a slight just a lit slight chance of winning anythn again this season…birmingham has ruined our season again…am so sad right now….dat goal we… Read more »

trollz
trollz

@damstar:

i feel u, broseph. I always tot we wont win the league with that clown in goal but im really surprised we are “still” in it.

A TRue GOon
A TRue GOon

That’s why I wanted Wenger 2 play the kids. SO WE HAV FRESH PLAYERS facin Barca. Since that’s our only hope of a trophy.

A TRue GOon

mike

omg i dont believe it

majanizzleee
majanizzleee

Bendtner is our hero!! WTF Denilson did at the 4v1(!!!) action. oh my god

Erenvp

bendtnerrrrrrrrrrrrrr get in gd performance but laclustre finishing nasri n bendtner genius subs

Goonerdan
Goonerdan

Get in…Who the hell do you guys think you are…You are purely part time fans who only sing when we’re winning…Its pathetic “oh we wont win the title this year”…How many of yout thought pre season we would be this close…You are ridiculous… As for today..>We actually played pretty well..We made 7 changes, totally dominated, made chances that we should have put away but still got the win… AND LET ME TELL YOU!! THOSE WINS ARE THE TYPE OF GAMES THAT DO WIN TITLES! There have been so many twists and turns in the title race this year (at 1… Read more »

damstar
damstar

at this point we are now, i think we have to give one for the other if we are to win anything this season based on the number of players that are injured and based on the remaining games let…chelsea may still drop points and for sure man u will drop more points…as for us if we focus on premier league as from now on we can win it….am sorry to say this, let us forget about champions league and focus on the league especially with todays win…todays win means something if we are focus…it means something spectacular ahead to… Read more »

Song is King
Song is King

My mate said to me just now that never in a million years will Arsenal win against Wolves today because of the 10 men defending tactics but I said back to him, ‘watch out your words man. football isn’t done unless the ref blows his whistle’. And our very own Super Nick made my mate eat his own words. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a day. And to those of you up there who keeps slating the team just go and get a life. Support Chelsea then. No matter what it is, I will be forever supporting Arsenal. Keep the faith people because… Read more »

Daymee
Daymee

I only started watching the game from the 2nd half. All I will say is this: Playing without Cesc Arshavin and Diaby is a very tall order. Even Nasri only came on for the last 20mins so for 70 mins we had no Cesc Arshavin Diaby or Nasri? I’m not trying to make excuses for the lads as I know they are paid to go out there and put in a decent shift. IMO, I think football is about partnerships, support, penetration, creativity and finishing. These 4 players are the master of craft in our team and they were not… Read more »

Boddah
Boddah

I must confess we were seriously helped by the ref. AT LAST 😀

mike
mike

@ Goonerdan
well said, im fed up of seeing all these ‘fans’ criticising every game we dont rape the opponent, they have to realise football is the most unpredictable sport there is, anything can happen and true fans support the team till the end no matter what the out come.

ole
ole

arsenal – wolves 93rd min, I thought Wenger was the poorest man on earth, Arsenal – Wolves 95th min, And everybody knows who the fool is;)!!!

Fantastic!! We are in it and who would have thought that before the season started. I think we can beat Barca, it`s goona be tight, but barca had nothing the last 30 min, If we are in it after the first half, we will go through!!!

Arsene Wenger, I`m sorry for my foolish thoughts!! And I`m ten years older now…………….

Emperor Gooner
Emperor Gooner

Bendttttttttnerrrrrrrrrrrrr ya son of a gun!!! we deserve the title !! the spirit shown by the lads in every game is immense!!! i love the fact that its us who are scoring the late ones now….just f**n love it!! come on ya reds!!!