Arsenal certainly know how to do things in the right way and Puma have jumped on board with that philosophy for the 2015/16 season.
The new Arsenal home shirt includes features such as soft under arm and shoulder mesh ventilation, a fully ventilated back and rubberised buttons on the placket.
It’s a light weight number and according to Puma, massages the skin to provide a faster, more effective energy supply to active muscles.
– 89% Polyester, 11% elastane jersey
– PUMA ACTV Technology: Interior tape is anatomically and strategically placed to micro-massage the skin in the most critical areas to help provide a faster, more effective energy supply to active muscles
– dryCELL designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
– Contrast colour sleeves and side panels
– Sponsor branding at center front
– Arsenal club badge at left chest; PUMA Cat Logo at right chest and both shoulders
Share the post "Unboxed and Up-Close: Arsenal's 2015/16 Puma home kit"