Hello and welcome to this week’s weekly recap, you’ll find here everything that you need to know about Arsenal this past week (28 October-4 November) so let’s get to it.
– Arsenal beat Sunderland 4-1 last Saturday at the Stadium of Light, thanks to goals from Alexis Sánchez and Olivier Giroud, you can check our ratings here.
– Alexis Sánchez’s opening goal came after a sequence of 22 passes, the longest in the Premier League this season, have a look at the ‘Four Things We Learned’ from Arsenal’s win.
– According to Talksport, Arsenal are tracking Stefan De Vrij’s situation, as the Holland international is yet to extend his contract at Lazio, here’s our article for more details
– In other transfer news, Arsenal are scouting Ranger’s youngster, Billy Gilmour.
– Club captain, Per Mertesacker has confirmed that his priority is to sign a new deal with Arsenal, read the story here.
– Arsenal travelled to Sofia to face Ludogorets on Tuesday. They did, however, leave Héctor Bellerín in London, as he sustained a knock in training, he joined Theo Walcott(minor hamstring problem), Santi Cazorla (achilles) and Nacho Monreal (muscle tightness) on the injury list.
– After being led 2-0 after 15 minutes, Arsenal won the game 3-2 thanks to an absolutely amazing goal from Mesut Özil, one of the best Arsenal goals in their Champions League history, here are our ratings.
– Ex-player and club legend, Patrick Vieira criticised Arsene Wenger for not helping him in his managerial career.
– With October over, we produced our ‘Player of the Month’ article, check it out here and have your say.
– Nacho Monreal,Theo Walcott and Héctor Bellerín made their much welcome return to full training on Thursday, all three could start at the weekend, while Cazorla could miss out. Catch up on the news here.
– Arsenal loanee, Dan Crowley is in a run of good form for Oxford United and has attributed it to working harder than ever. Read the full story here.
– Hector Bellerin has again reiterated his desire to stay at Arsenal and is eager to win something for the club.
– Arsenal host Tottenham hotspur on Sunday at the Emirates, and will be looking to be the first team to beat them this season in the Premier League.
Share the post "The Weekly Roundup: 4th November"